36hours Macao Grand Prix Experience
Macao is one of my favorite Grand Prix route tour destination, the converted mountain road circuit surrounded by high fencing for its entire 6.2km length and made relatively slippery by virtue of its use by normal traffic, is one of the greatest challenges in motor sport, it has a long high speed straight with a foreboding kink at mid distance and one of the slowest downhill hairpin bends of all circuits, besides it is an extremely challenging to the driver with difficult track on which to accurately pick braking and turn in points.
You may choose your watching points with several spots, If you likes the curving turns, you may enjoy it at Lisboa bend and Melco Haripin, while speeding spot you may get it from the starting grip and the Fisherman bend, this is the best place with skill speeding to over take before the R bend.
Don’t miss out the 65th Macao Grand Prix this November 15-18, 2018! Experience Macao Your Own Style!
Arrival in Macao Pier or Airport
Upon Arrival. Own transfer to hotel and check in. Experience the power of speed with Grand Prix.
*Practicing schedule please refer from the official website. Free at own leisure on wards.
Departure Macao (Breakfast)
Own transfer to to airport/pier for departure flight.
- Minimum 2 person to go.
- Valid on 15 – 16 November 2018.
- Fare available in different hotels per person.
Category B – RM 299
Category A – RM 329
- Hotel categories
Category B – Grand View, President, Grand Dragon or Pousada Marina Infante Hotel.
Category A – Royal, Casa Real or Regency Art Hotel.
- Hotel surcharge applicable at additional fare in per person per night.
– Category B : 16 November – RM 220
– Category A : 16 November – RM 370
* The charge is only for adult or child with bed occupancy.
- Tour and entrance as per itinerary.
- This promotion fare not applicable China, Hong Kong and Macao residence.
- 1 Night hotel stay in your choices of hotel. Room is Twin Sharing basis with 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
- 1 Hotel breakfast.
- 1 time entrance for Macao Grand Prix Practicing Day on 15 or 16 November.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 16 Nov 2018