3D2N Hong Kong Leisure
“The best things to do in Hong Kong are so varied it often takes more than one trip to fit them all in. Varies sightseeing places from visits to islands, villages, peaks, beaches, temples, to frantic shopping raids, unique dining experiences and the excitement of theme park rides, betting at the horse racing track, and partying the night away at the famous Lan Kwai Fong – Hong Kong’s best attractions are suitable for all seasons and its pretty much guaranteed you will fall in love with.”
Arrival in Hong Kong
- Upon Arrival. Meet & Greet. Transfer to hotel for check in.
City At A Glance *Free Dim Sum Breakfast + Open Top Bus
- Meet & pick up at hotel. Enjoy your Dim Sum breakfast.
- Hong Kong city at a glance, Golden Bauhiania Square, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewellery Shop, Chinese Herb Shop.
- Open Top Bus experience – Avenue of Star – Honghum Stadium, Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront, ICC/Sky 100, Canton Road, 88 Heritage, Ladies Market, Nathan.
- Own arrangement return to hotel.
Hong Kong Departure
- Meet & pick up at hotel. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer with 01 piece of luggage per person within 9am-10pm
- 2nights stay at Hotel 36, Cruise Hotel or Silka Far East Hong Kong. Room is Twin Sharing basis with 1 double bed or 2 single bed.
- Dim Dum breakfast at local restaurant
- Half day city tour visit to Golden Bauhinia Square, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, shopping to Jewellery Factory and Accessories Outlet.
- Free single ride on Open Top Bus with routes of Avenue of Star, Honghum Stadium, Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront, ICC/Sky 100, Canton Road, 88 Heritage, Ladies Market, Nathan Road. *after end of city tour
- Blackout date on April 06-08, 12-15, 19-2, April 26 – 02 May 2017, if you require to travel on these date please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekend surcharge at RM 35/person/night
- Peak days 11July – 15September 2017 surcharge RM 30/person.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
Recommended Tips :
Product Validity : 15 September 2017
Dim Sum breakfast