3D2N Macao At A Glance
Macao-the city with the name “Vegas of Asia”, endless fun and excitement are waiting for to explore! Not only a glitz and gambling entertainment city. There are so much more than that. Come and tag along with your friend! explore the fusion culture of Portuguese and Chinese. With 300 years colonization history, blended and enrich the unique culture only Macau has. From the enrich antique culture village to the delicious cuisine, we guarantee there will have countless experience are waiting you to explore! Experience Macao Your Own Style!
Arrival in Macao Pier or Airport
Upon Arrival. Meet & Greet at airport. Transfer to hotel and check in. Free at own leisure on wards.
Macao City Tour (Breakfast/Lunch)
After breakfast, meet and pick up from hotel. Visit to Historic Center which you can walk around the street with the antique building such as Ruins of St. Paul, Nacha Temple and St. Dominic Church. Furthermore, continue visit more architectural and building such as Cathedral, Av. Da Praia Grande, Leal Senado Building. Continue visit to Senado Square, General Post Office Building, Lou Ben Ka, A-ma Temple. Depart to Macau tower, (entering to the Level 58 and 61 is optional to RM 69/person). On the way to Macau tower, pass by Kum Lam Statue. Heading to interchange in Macau Fisherman’s Wharf. Lunch at local restaurant, tour dismiss at Venetian Resort. Free at on leisure and return to hotel with own arrangement.
Departure Macao (Breakfast)
After breakfast, meet & pick up at hotel. Transfer to to airport for departure flight.
- Minimum 2 person to go.
- Valid till 31 December 2018.
- Fare available in different hotels
Category 3 – RM 659/Adult, RM 259/Child No Bed.
Category 2 – RM 719/Adult, RM 359/Child No Bed.
Category 1 – RM 1129/Adult, RM 429/Child No Bed.
- Hotel categories
Category 3 – Grand View, President, Grand Dragon or Pousada Marina Infante Hotel.
Category 2 – Royal, Casa Real, Harbour View or Regency Art Hotel.
Category 1 – Sheraton or Parisian Hotel.
- Hotel surcharge applicable for Friday, Saturday and Peak Days at additional fare in per person per night.
– Category 3 : Friday RM 65, Saturday RM 89, Peak Days RM 220
– Category 2 : Friday RM 65, Saturday RM 145, Peak Days RM 370
– Category 1 : Friday RM 70, Saturday RM 260, Peak Days RM 370
* Peak days apply to 22-24September, 29-30September, 6-7October, 17-20October, 16November, 22-31December 2018
* The charge is only for adult or child with bed occupancy.
- Child fare applicable at age 2-11years old without bed, child with bed is same fare as adult.
- Midnight arrival or departure (20:00pm – 07:00am) subject to additional charged on transfer RM 40/person.
- Tipping to guide and driver RM 40/person.
- Tour and entrance as per itinerary.
- This promotion fare not applicable China, Hong Kong and Macao residence.
- Airport transfer is base on seat in coach.
- 2 Nights hotel stay in your choices of hotel. Room is Twin Sharing basis with 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
- 2 Hotel breakfast and 1Lunch at local restaurant after city tour.
- Half day city tour with pick up transfer.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018