[Hong Kong] 4D3N Hong Kong Leisure + Disneyland 1-Day E-Ticket
“The best things to do in Hong Kong are so varied it often takes more than one trip to fit them all in. Varies sightseeing places from visits to islands, villages, peaks, beaches, temples, to frantic shopping raids, unique dining experiences and the excitement of theme park rides, betting at the horse racing track, and partying the night away at the famous Lan Kwai Fong – Hong Kong’s best attractions are suitable for all seasons and its pretty much guaranteed you will fall in love with.”
Arrival in Hong Kong
- Upon Arrival. Meet & Greet. Transfer to hotel for check in.
City At A Glance *Free Dim Sum Breakfast + Open Top Bus
- Meet & pick up at hotel. Enjoy your Dim Sum breakfast. Hong Kong city at a glance, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak Mid-level, Jewelry Shop, Souvenir Shop, Open Top Bus experience and tour dismiss at Avenue of Stars or Ladies Market. Own arrangement return to hotel.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Own transfer arrangement to Hong Kong Ocean Park with 1-Day E-Ticket and enjoy a full day fun at the park.
Hong Kong Departure
- Meet & pick up at hotel. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Minimum 2 to go.
- Fare from RM 619/person.
- Fare applicable for low and peak seasons, departure dates
– Low Season 26August – 30September 2018 RM 619/person.
– Peak Season 01October 2018 – 02January 2019 2018 RM 779/person.
- Child age 2-11years old without bed RM 369/person
- Hotel surcharge for the followings check in:-
Weekend Friday and Saturday : RM 25/person/night.
01-07 October 2018 : RM 75/person/night.
12-15, 19-22, 26-29 October, 21-28 December : RM 55/person/night.
29December 2018 – 01January 2019 : RM 90/person/night.
- Tipping to guide and driver RM 40/person.
- Airport transfer is base on seat in coach.
- 3 Nights hotel stay in O’ Hotel Hong Kong. Room is Twin Sharing basis with 1 double bed or 2 single beds. * No triple room.
- Dim Sum breakfast at local restaurant. *before city tour
- Half day city tour visit to Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak Mid-level, shopping at Jewelry Factory and Souvenir Shop.
- Free single ride on Open Top Bus with routes of Avenue of Star, Honghum Stadium, Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront, ICC/Sky 100, Canton Road, 88 Heritage, Ladies Market, Nathan Road. *after end of city tour
- Disneyland 1 Day E-Ticket.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Here’s the details of Lan Kwai Fong, do mark down your prefer restaurant for a good meal treat or a relaxing drinking session.
- DIY your trip with your favourite activity for Ocean Park or Madame Tussauds + Sky Terrance + The Peak Tram (1way express pass skip the Q )
Product Validity : 02 Jan 2019
Airport / Hotel
Dim Sum breakfast