[Vietnam] 4D3N Phu Quoc Island Family Fun
“Imagine yourself laying on hammock on Phu Quoc Island beaches, tropical cocktails on your right hand with windy weather at the afternoon of weekend, I can assure you that it have to be the best vacation ever!! Phu Quoc Island is the hidden gem of Vietnam. Its pristine natural habitat & marine lives, come along untouched coastline make it the best vacation destination for your dream of travel wonderlust. With greatest artist developed plenty of Instagram-worthy hotspot for all of you to take the best picture. Come & visit Phu Quoc Island before it get viral!”
Arrival in Phu Quoc-South-Hon Thom (BBQ Buffet Dinner)
- Warmest Welcome, by our local guided.
- Visit & take a ride The World Longest Cable Car to Pineapple Island crossing the sea and giving you the best perspective of viewing Phu Quoc.
- Sunworld Hon Thom Nature Park. arriving at Pineapple Island (Hon Tham), the largest island with a total of 4,000 inhabitants. Enjoy sunbathing at the beach.
- Visit Ham Ninh Fishing Village, the oldest & authentic local fishing village on Phu Quoc Island. Locals claims as a nostalgic memory place of the ancient life. Seafood and local souvenir are offered with affordable prices.
- Visit Ho Quoc Temple, A new Buddhist temple that situated along the eastern coast overlooking the Gulf of Thailand.Best places to watch the sunrise in Phu Quoc.
- Dinh Cao Temple, Along the beach stand still on the rock. Fishermen will get for blessing before sailing.
- Visit Duong Dong Night Market + Seafood Street a must visit Night Market that offering a plethora of dining and shopping opportunities until late.Street long market with about 100 stalls, more than half of which sell fresh seafood, street snacks, and beverages at affordable prices.
- Transfer to hotel check in.
Pearl Island- DIY Viet Style Lantern Making (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Visit Pearl Farm, where you can enjoy shopping of the Vietnam national treasure, pearl jewelry cosmetic products and many more.
- Visit Vinpearl Safari + Safari Special Tram Ride, the 1st and only open zoo & conservation park in Vietnam, that have plenty of mammals come from the different continents. Walk along the tree-line road, and encounter of wild life elephants, giraffe, birds and etc.
- Visit Bee Farm + Honey Tasting,
- visit Star Fish Beach, located at far eastern side of Rach Vem beach that had large number of red starfish sunbathing in only few feet of water.
- Enjoy DIY Viet Style Lantern Making on the bay of Cua Can River, experience the traditional cultures of Vietnamese together with your kids and family. Basket Boat Show Performance will be held beside the river bay, professional sailors riding on basket boat with costume, performing difficult stunts.
- Visit Coconut Tree Prison & War Memorial, explore the largest prisoner camp in the south of Vietnam. Once kept communist soldiers 40,000. War Memorial for us to refresh one of the most harrowing but moving memorials of the Vietnam War.
Family Fun @Phu Quoc (Breakfast)
- Relax with family.
Transfer to airport. Happy Holiday ! (Breakfast)
After breakfast, Free at own leisure. Transfer to airport for departure.
- 自由穿梭于阳东夜市+海鲜街 有超过 100家摊档沿着武氏秀街两个路边摊, 主要服务于食品和各种各样的手工艺制品 . 您可以享受特别的晚餐的美味新鲜的菜肴海鲜。
- 前往海珍珠生态展馆 VinPearl 野生动物园+野生动物区游园车，游走越南第一开放式动物园及保育中心。园内生活着约3000只动物，其中包括来自世界各地的150种珍稀动物。
- 前往Cua Can 河，亲手制作DIY越式灯笼，给与亲子学习探索当地独特文化。欣赏篮子船特技表演 。观赏传统神话角色表演。
- Minimum 2 pax. Daily Departure
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with 3-4* hotel
- Tour arrangement, meals, entrance tickets as per itinerary.
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 July 2020