[Vietnam] 4D3N Phu Quoc Island Family Fun
“Imagine yourself laying on hammock on Phu Quoc Island beaches, tropical cocktails on your right hand with windy weather at the afternoon of weekend, I can assure you that it have to be the best vacation ever!! Phu Quoc Island is the hidden gem of Vietnam. Its pristine natural habitat & marine lives, come along untouched coastline make it the best vacation destination for your dream of travel wonderlust. With greatest artist developed plenty of Instagram-worthy hotspot for all of you to take the best picture. Come & visit Phu Quoc Island before it get viral!”
Arrival in Phu Quoc Island (Lunch/Dinner)
- Upon Arrival in Cang Hang Khong Quoc International Airport. Meet & greet by local guide.
- Visit Sim Win Manufacture Factory, authentic local winery produces sim wine, made with local fruits (Rose Mytrle Tree). Its helps with fatigue aide digestion, and reduce join pains.
- Visit Khu Tuong Pepper Farm learn more about organic black peppercorn production around 1,100 tonnes of it every year using traditional farming methods and sustainable agricultural technologies.
- Visit Fish Source Factory, Fishing villages are famous in making fish sauce (in a similar vein to what olive oil is to Italy or tequila is to Mexico). The world’s best. in 2013, its fish sauce became the first Vietnamese product to be given the European Union’s Protected Designation of Origin Status, which recognizes local goods “whose quality or properties are significantly or exclusively determined by the geographical environment”,
- Visit Nguyen Trung Truc Temple, the unique architecture and illustrious victories of the hero who fought against French colonialism in the 1800’s.
- Visit Bai Sao Beach, which is the “postcard perfect” beach with crystal clear blue sea and smooth white sand along the shore
- Transfer to hotel check in.
Marine Discovery (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, visit to Long Beach, overlook the Longest Sea Crossing Cable Car.
- Island Hopping at Pineapple Island (Hon Tham), the largest island with a total of 4,000 inhabitants. You can reach here by taking a ferry from An Thoi port or by joining a tour. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, sunbath & etc.
- Visit Coconut Tree Prison & War Memorial, explore the largest prisoner camp in the south of Vietnam. Once kept communist soldiers 40,000. War Memorial for us to refresh one of the most harrowing but moving memorials of the Vietnam War.
- Visit Ho Quoc Temple, a new Buddhist temple that situated along the eastern coast overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. Best places to watch the sunrise in Phu Quoc
- Visit Dinh Cau Night Market a must visit Night Market that offering a plethora of dining and shopping opportunities until late.Street long market with about 100 stalls, more than half of which sell fresh seafood, street snacks, and beverages at affordable prices.
VinPeal Safari – Sanato Sunset Beach (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, visit Vinpearl Safari, the 1st and only open zoo & conservation park in Vietnam, that have plenty of mammals come from the different continents. Walk along the tree-line road, and encounter of wild life elephants, giraffe, birds and etc.
- Visit Sanato Sunset Beach, the most unique beach in Phu Quoc with impressive works of art, especially for its beautiful sunset view.
- Free at own leisure at Night Market, enjoy leisure time for local snack and souvenir shopping at night market.
Free & Easy – Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast, Free at own leisure. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Minimum 2 pax. Daily Departure
- Fare from RM 1699
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary.
- Daily hotel breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinner
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary.
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 July 2020
4 Breakfast , 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner