[Vietnam] 4D3N Phu Quoc Island Instagramable
“Imagine yourself laying on hammock on Phu Quoc Island beaches, tropical cocktails on your right hand with windy weather at the afternoon of weekend, I can assure you that it have to be the best vacation ever!! Phu Quoc Island is the hidden gem of Vietnam. Its pristine natural habitat & marine lives, come along untouched coastline make it the best vacation destination for your dream of travel wonderlust. With greatest artist developed plenty of Instagram-worthy hotspot for all of you to take the best picture. Come & visit Phu Quoc Island before it get viral!”
Arrival in Phu Quoc Island
- Upon Arrival in Cang Hang Khong Quoc International Airport. Meet & greet by local guide.
- Visit Sanato Sunset Beach, the most unique beach in Phu Quoc with impressive works of art, especially for its beautiful sunset view
- The Gate Keeper, the most Instagramable statues on the beach.
- Ladder to Heaven, cant miss the Colourful Staircase of Heaven, to the blue sky! Another popular check-in hot spot on Sanato Beach!
- Elephant on Eye, stunning artwork with for long legged statue installed in the water in front of Sunset Sanato Beach Club.
- Flying Jellyfish, what an artistic bamboo and paint work! Masterpiece from group of creative artists worth for appreciation .
- Magic Bambu & Graffiti Barrel, See another adorable artwork on the beach! Masterpiece from local creative artist and designer show case on the beach!
- Visit Duong Dong Night Market. Lovely, vibrant night market with some quality food, seafood and coconut ice cream is the most recommendation choice for you. Plenty are stalls for souvenirs & pearls with affordable price.
- Transfer back to hotel check in.
Marine Discovery (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, visit & take a ride The World Longest Cable Car to Pineapple Island crossing the sea and giving you the best perspective of viewing Phu Quoc.
- Island Hopping Tour bring you to visit Pineapple Island (Hon Tham) the largest island with a total of 4,000 inhabitants. You can reach here by taking a ferry from An Thoi port or by joining a tour. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, sunbath & etc.
- Hon May Rut (Cold Cloud Island) a small island owned by a single family, has now become a popular tourist destination. Here you can relax on hammocks, swim, and enjoy fresh seafood.
- Hon Dam Ngang (Gam Ghi Island) is famous for ravishingly beautiful coral reefs.
- Hon Mong Tay (Fingernail Island) – Has one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Vietnam Lunch here..
- Visit Dinh Cau Night Market a must visit Night Market that offering a plethora of dining and shopping opportunities until late.Street long market with about 100 stalls, more than half of which sell fresh seafood, street snacks, and beverages at affordable prices.
Relaxatio in Phu Quoc Island (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, visit Star Fish Beach, located at far eastern side of Rach Vem beach that had large number of red starfish sunbathing in only few feet of water.
- Visit Suol Tranh Waterfall, four-metre-tall waterfall within the Ham Ninh Mountains that’s surrounded by lush greenery, natural caves, and rock pools.
- Visit Basket Boat @ Kien Giang, hop onto a typical Vietnam Big Basket Water Boat made from bamboo. Experience glimpse life as a local fisherman as you paddle along the coastline.
- Visit Ham Ninh Fishing Village, the oldest & authentic local fishing village on Phu Quoc Island. Locals claims as a nostalgic memory place of the ancient life. Seafood and local souvenir are offered with affordable prices.
- Visit Ho Quoc Temple, A new Buddhist temple that situated along the eastern coast overlooking the Gulf of Thailand.Best places to watch the sunrise in Phu Quoc.
- Visit Chuon Chuon Bistro & Bar, probably the best view you can get in Phu Quoc with laid back glasshouse like cafe. Vietnam coffee to go with your lovely sunset here .
Phu Quoc Organic Discovery – Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at own leisure. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Minimum 2 pax. Daily Departure
- Fare from RM 1699
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary.
- Daily hotel breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinner
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary.
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 July 2020