[Vietnam] 5D4N Instagramable Nha Trang – Dalat
“Nha Trang – the Riviera of the South China Sea about 6 km long of beautiful coastline with blue sky, white sand beaches and crystal clear water. Moreover, thriving marine creatures live in colourful coral reef that makes the best snorkelling and diving paradise. Few hours of driving distance to the hill town of Dalat, as know as the Le Petit Paris. French colonial building and heritage combine best atmosphere of spring all the time! It would be the best holiday you ever want for! ”
Arrival @ Nha Trang – Dalat (Dinner)
Upon arrival, meet and greet by local guide.
Dalat Night Market
Dalat Instagramable Journey (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Tuyen Lam Lake
Domaine De Marie
Crazy House + Le Chalet Dalat Coffee and Bistro
Bao Dai Summer Place
Xuan Huong Lake
Dalat – Nha Trang(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Linh Phuoc Pagoda
Mong Mo Hills
Nha Trang Discovery (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
National Oceanography Museum
Po Nagar Cham Tower
Nha Trang Catheral
Nha Trang Departure (Breakfast)
Free at own leisure
Transfer to airport for departure
- Minimum 2 to go
- Child with bed same price with adult.
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfer
- Tour arrangement as per itinerary.
- Daily hotel breakfast, 4 lunch, 4 dinner
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 Jun 2019