[Bhutan] 5D4N Mysterious Bhatan Dsicovery
“The happiest country in the world, Bhutan, located at the on of Himalaya Mount, in between of China and India. As know as the border of Tibet, somehow sharing the similar culture and heritage, in term of religious. Mysterious of the nation combine with the chilling atmosphere, offering the best holiday you ever had. Come to explore the hidden gems of Asia, discovery the mysteries of Bhutan. ”
Arrival @ Paro – Thimphu (Lunch/Dinner)
- Upon arrival, meet and greet by local guide.
- Visit Rinpung Dzong, known for its Bhutanese architecture style, the houses of monastic body and government administrative office.
- Visit Tashichho Dzong, a Buddist Monastery and fortress of the glorious, known as Thimphu Dzong.
Thimphu – Punakha (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, visit Chimi Lhakhang, witness the spectacular paddy fields on a hill,
- Punakha Dzong, the fortress built in 1637 with plenty of historical relics.
- Visit Temple of Monk Blessing Ceremony participates into Buddhist monk and lama of religious rites, blessed with happier and prosperous life.
- Visit Dochula Pass, Enjoy breathtaking snow scenery of Eastern Himalayas.
- Visit Druk Wangyal Chortens, the 108 memorial stupas for those warriors scarified their life during wars.
- Visit Simply Bhutan, a heritage modern living museum that featuring Bhutanese culture and heritage, cuisine, even performances and dance.
Thimphu – Paro (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, Visit Kuensel Phodrang, a gigantic 167 ft Buddha Statue constructed on the mountain area.
- Visit National Memorial Chorten, Buddhist architecture and artwork with gorgeous interior design and spectacular archifacts.
- Visit Motlthang Takin Preseve (Mini Zoo), explore the wild life reserved are for protecting Takin, the national animal of Bhutan.
- Visit Bhutan Post Office Headquarters, post and send your friends and family a lovely post card
- Visit Traditional Handmade Paper Factory, learn more about the paper production process.
- Visit Changlimithang Stadium & Archery Ground, let support the national team of football and archery.
- Visit Bhutan Handicraft Emporium and Authentic Bhutanese Crafts Street, Get a taste of Bhutan’s traditional arts and crafts.
Paro – Tiger Nest (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, Visit Taksang Monastery, perched atop a rocky ledge, optional to ride a pony along the journey to the shrine.
- Local Dressed in Kira and Gho Session, dress yourself up as the Bhutanese wearing Kira and Gho for photo shooting.
- After breakfast, Visit Kyichu Temple, the oldest Buddist Temple that dates back to 7th century.
- Visit Paro National Museum, houses over 3000 works of Bhutanese art depicting ancient cultural heritage of the country.
- Visit Local market of Paro Town, for souvenir and local product shopping.
- Minimum 2 to go
- Child with bed same price with adult.
- Departure Date:
- 10 Aug 2019
- 19, 24 Dec 2019
- Flight Kuala Lumpur – Bhutan – Kuala Lumpur
- 4 night accommodation as below:
- Thimphu 2 nights: Hotel Ariya or similar class
- Paro 2 nights: Hotel Druk Chen or similar class
- Tour arrangement, meal arrangement, entrance ticket as per itinerary.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2019