Adventure Cove Waterpark + Dolphin Island Observer
Visit to Dolphin Island which housed Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins! Interaction with these cuteness overload marine mammals of the ocean, enjoy the unique experience till max! Dolphin Observer is an exclusive program catering only to the families and friends of Dolphin Discovery and Dolphin Adventure interaction programs participants. And you won’t need to get into the water. In fact, as an observer, you’ll enjoy a great view of all that’s going on from the comfort of your seat in the shade!
- Entrance for Adventure Cove Water Park and Dolphin Island Observer.
- Observer entrance only without pool exercise.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the program in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
Do and Don’t:
- Children must be 4 years old to participate and if below the height of 110cm must be carried by an adult during the interaction. (Children in the arms of an adult will be kept at 1 child to 1 adult.)
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant. (Maximum accompanying ratio is 3 children to 1 adult.)
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorize participation for all programme participants who are below the age of 21 years old.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience, the group size will be kept small. Guests who come in a large group may be split into separate groups.
- All programs are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.
- Guests are required to be in proper swimwear. Wetsuits will be provided during the interaction.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc.) Small lockers are provided to store your loose items.
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019