AquaLuna Harbor Discovery Afternoon Tours
This exciting cruise is a feast for the eyes. Sail out to the Eastern Harbour, along Central, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay and North Point. Ready your camera to capture the famous landmarks and exquisite architecture, including the ICC, ifc, HSBC Main Building, Bank of China Tower and Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, followed by the Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter – home of the boat-dwellers and their fishing junks. Further on is the Lei Yue Mun Village waterfront, where you will see the highlight of Kowloon City promenade: the newly completed Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, built at the site of the former Kai Tak International Airport, which is an important tourism infrastructure project paving the way for Hong Kong to become a regional cruise hub.
- Monday to Friday only
- Plan your schedule with the departures at different pier:
– Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 5:30pm
– Central Pier 9: 5:45pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Ticket Information :
- 1 hour cruise ride on Aqualuna Junk Boat.
- Complimentary 01 soft drink on board.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Please arrive at least 15min before the cruise schedule.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018