[Thailand] Bangkok Art in Paradise
Experience life in a new dimension at an art gallery like no other! These unconventional paintings use an art technique where two-dimensional pictures are turned into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. There are five zones within the museum: Aqua and Safari, Classic Art, Fantasy, Nature and Modern Art. Float down Venetian canals, venture through the jungle, roam ancient temples and escape a shark attack! Don’t make the mistake of thinking this is just for kids, adults get sucked into hours of fun here too! The museum’s newest feature interacts with the audience by detecting facial expressions and movement. Swing by and check it out for yourself!
- 10:00am – 10:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Bangkok Art in Paradise
Ticket Information :
- Enjoy 10 picture zones which each zone will have a different concept.
Zones and Attractions:
- CLASSIC ART
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018
1 Day Pass