[Thailand] Bangkok Cookin Nanta Show
For an action packed stage show like nothing else in Bangkok the comedy chefs in Cookin’ NANTA will amaze and delight all ages. ‘Nanta’ is a Korean word to mean strike relentlessly, and throughout this non verbal theatrical performance, thrilling percussion music is created using everything from traditional Korean water drums to cooking utensils like chef’s whisks and carving knives. The nonstop rhythmic percussion is complemented by hilarious facial expressions and a little help from the audience to create a humorous story of a hapless gang of chefs. It’s also a non-verbal production – and with gestures and movements doing all the talking, you’re sure to get a universally enjoyable show, sans all the cultural barriers!
- Tuesday ~ Sunday 08:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Bangkok Nanta Show
Ticket Information :
- Enjoy action packed stage show, nonstop rhythmic percussion is complemented by hilarious facial expressions and a little help from the audience to create a humorous story of a hapless gang of chefs.
- Optional transfer services within Bangkok city hotel area.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- For purchases include return transfer, Kindly advise the Hotel Name and Addresses fro transportation arrangement.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019