[Philippine] Boracay Paraw Sailing + FREE One Way Transfer
Paraw sailing is one of the most popular water sports in Boracay. Discover the beautiful Boracay island as you glide on crystal-clear turquoise waters with a fresh sea breeze. The Paraw sail itself is a sight to behold. A Paraw or Parao is a small boat that is native to the Philippines. Its single shallow hull is usually made from wood and bamboo. On a Paraw’s sides are two floaters or logs that help to balance the boat and prevent it from capsizing. An average Paraw can hold around 10 passengers.
- Pick up time: 9.30am ; Tour starts time: 10.00am ; Tour duration: 1 hour ; Paraw Sailing duration: 15 minutes.
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time for your scheduled Boracay activities.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Boracay Paraw Sailing
Ticket Information :
- An entrance ticket for you to enjoy the Boracay Paraw Sailing + FREE One Way Transfer.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference.
- After payment made, Kindly advise the Hotel Name and Addresses for pick up arrangement. You may email us for your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018