[Hong Kong] Disneyland Family 1 Day E-Ticket
Meet your favorite Disney characters, watch live shows and parades, and shop and dine at all themed areas of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park! For your lovely children and let their dream come trues, by letting your daughter become the princess she always wan to be with those gorgeous dresses; let your son to be the iconic heroes he always pretend to be. Have a memorable family days in Hong Kong Disneyland.
- 10am – 8:30pm (check official website to confirm)
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Disneyland Hong Kong
Ticket Information :
- Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams and explore 7 lands—Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A.—filled with beauty, excitement and Disney Characters
- This is Family Combo Ticket for 2 adults and 1 child (age 3-11).
- Costume are available to purchase or rent for kids in Disneyland.
Shows and Attractions:
- Flights of Fantasy Parade: 3:00pm
- Disney Paint the Night Nighttime Spectacular: 7:45pm
- Festival of the Lion King: 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:30pm and 6:00pm
- Mickey and the Wondrous Book: 11:45am , 1:00pm , 3:30pm , 5:00pm , 6:15pm, and 7:30pm
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Make sure you stick around for the fireworks show – Disney in the stars, it’s choreographed to Disney themes
- WIFI is available in the Park.
- Bring along your umbrella or raincoat for rainy day.
Product Validity : 30 Jun 2019