[Macao] Experience Macao in A Day
Discovery the Macao city with it’s Unesco Heritage sites and iconic building. This underrated travel destination enthralls the traveller with a unique mixture of Portuguese and Chinese cultures, evident from its food, architecture and fashion. Experience Macao Your Own Style!
Meet up at Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal on 09:45 am.
Ruins of St. Paul-Na Cha Temple – St. Dominic Church-Cathedral – Av. Da Praia Grande – Leal Senado Building – Senado Square – General Post Office Building – A-ma Temple – Macao Tower (Ground floor) – Macau Fisherman’s Wharf
Lunch at Local Restaurant
Venetian Resort Hotel – End Tour
- 09.45am -03.30pm
Tour Information :
- Join Tour.
- Daily Departure.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Local lunch.
- Sequence of Itinerary might be vary subject to road closure during event dates.
- Tipping HKD 50/Pax (pay to guide directly)
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 Jun 2019
Half Day Tour