[Korea] Gangchon Rail Bike (2-Seater)
When the Gyeongchun Line, a double-tracked railway line connecting Seoul and Chuncheon, opened on December 20, 2010, it replaced the Mugunghwa train that traveled this route for 70 years. Built on the site where the train on the Gyeongchun Line stops, Gangchon Rail Park is a popular tourist attraction where visitors can pedal along old railroad tracks while taking in the lovely Bukhangang River scenery. The distance between Gimyujeong Station and Gangchon Station is approximately 8km and the round-trip distance to Gyeonggang Station is approximately 6km. You will be able to take a bathroom break or pick up a snack from the cafeteria and continue on a romantic train ride.
- 09:00am – 18:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Gangchon Rail Park
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket to access the Gangchon Rail Park.
- This ticket is only available for the 2 person seated.
- Maximum passenger 2 person per rail bike.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance
Product Validity : 30 Sept 2019
1 Day Pass