[Thailand] Full day Ayutthaya Tour + Grand Pearl Cruise
“A trip to visit the ancient city of Ayutthaya, capital of Siam since year 1350, Bang Pa-In The Royal Summer Palace of King Rama V with its incredible mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture, sit back and relax with your lunch onboard while cruising back to Bangkok along the scenic of Chao Phraya River Bank.”
07.00am : Gather at The River City Shopping Complex – Sipraya.
07.30am : Departure via Grand Pearl Cruise Coach to Ayutthaya.
09.00am : Visit to Bang Pan-In Summer Palace.
10.30am : Visit UNESCO sites the historic capital of Siam at Ayuttaya – Wat Mahatad – the Royal Manastery, Wat Phrasrisanphet – the Residential Palace and Wat Lokayasutharam.
1.15pm : Depart from pier, buffet lunch is serve. Cruising back to Bangkok via Chao Phraya River, enjoy your scenery cruise tour.
4.00pm : Arrive in Bangkok, The River City Shopping Complex Sipraya, tour dismiss.
- 07:30 AM – 16:00 PM
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Grand pearl Cruise + Full day Ayutthaya Tour
Tour Information :
- Coach trip to Ayuttaya and return by Grand Pearl Cruise.
- Walking tour at Ayutttaya.
- Buffet lunch onboard Grand Pearl Cruise.
- Own transfer arrangement to gathering point OR choose with optional transfer service.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- The are temples visit, please wear proper attire with no hot pants or singlet.
- Please prepare yourself with a pair of comfortable walking shoe, sun hat, sun lotion and etc for the walking tour at Ayuttaya.
Product Validity : 31 Oct 2018
1 Day Pass