[Greece] 8D5N Lovely Greece
“Romance, Historical, Exotic best 3 elements enrich the best vacation you needed in Europe. Greece is not only a beautiful destination with its ocean landscapes, distinct architecture, and delectable food, it’s also incredibly affordable.”
Arrival in Athens (MOB)
- Assemble and meet tour representative at KLIA 1, boarding flight toward Singapore and via transit to Athens.
Athens City Tour (MOB/Lunch/Dinner)
- Visit to the spectacular Panathenaic Stadium remains one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions and is a shining beacon of modern Athens. it eventually became the home of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896
- Continue tour toward, The Parliament of Greece, The National University, National Library.
- Visit Acropolis, Athens is an ancient citadel located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and contains the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance, the most famous being the Parthenon.
Transfer to hotel and check in. Free at own leisure
Athens – Santorini via Blue Star Ferries (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Transfer to Pireaus Port, boarding to Blue Star Ferries and visit Santorini.
- Santorini Island, an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200km southeast of Greece mainland. The municipality of Santorini includes the inhabited islands of Santorini, Therasia and the uninhabited island of Nea Kameni, Palaia Kameni, Aspronisi, and Christiana.
- Perrisa Black Sand, located on the rim of volcano, enjoy the landscape of various.
- Santo Wine, enjoy wine tasting with enrich and exotic oak sense of taste.
- Transfer to hotel check in. Free at own leisure.
- Walk along the beach and enjoy breathtaking sunset view in Oia, voted as the most beautiful sunset in the world by CNN reports.
Santorini – Fira Town (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Free at own leisure at Fira Town, The capital of Santorini located at the west coast of the island. On the caldera cliffs opposite the volcano.
Santorini – Mykonos (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Depart toward Mykonos, lies on the west coast, as known as The Island of Winds. Mykonos obtains vibrant nightlife and has may establishment of catering for LGBT community.
- Visit Mykonos Little Venice, one of the romantic attractions, neighbours is replete with elegant and gorgeous old house that are situated precariously on the edge of the sea. Enjoy magnificent sunset view along the coast.
- Mykonos Windmills, the iconic features of Greek island, enjoy photo stop at Mykonos Paraportiani, a lovely church of Panagia (Virgin Mary).
Mykonos – Athens (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Free at own leisure, then transfer to Mykonos port.
- Boarding onto Ferries toward Athens, Pireaus Port.
- Transfer to hotel check in.
- Free at own leisure.
Departure Athen – Kuala Lumpur (MOB)
- Transfer to airport for departure.
- Transit in Singapore, then boarding return flight back to Kuala Lumpur
Arrival Kuala Lumpur
- Arrive at KLIA, Tour dismiss. Happy Holiday!
- Minimum 2 pax.
- Departure Date:
- 2, 9, 16,23, 30 Sept 2020: RM 7,798/pax
- 2, 7, 9, 14, 16 Oct 2020: RM 7,598/pax
- Flight Details: Scoot Airline
- TR 467 KUL-SIN 21:50-22:20 / TR 465 KUL-SIN 22:00-23:35
- TR 712 SIN-ATH 02:35-09:05
- TR 713 ATH-SIN 11:30-03:35
- TR 452 SIN-KUL 09:45-10:55
- Athens – 4* Athens Tiare
- Santorini – 4*Imperial Med / Aegean Plaza
- Mykonos – 4* Mykonos Palace
- Athens – 5* Divani Palace Acropolis
- Santorini – 5* Daedalus Hotel
- International flight tickets
- Luggage Allowance 20kg/pax
- 6 nights accommodations.
- Tour arrangements, transportation, meals and entrance ticket as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide services
- Tour leader services.
- Domestic Flight Ticket
- Deviation of extend stay
- Optional tour
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 30 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2020