Guangzhou Chimelong Safari Park
Chimelong Safari Park is perfect for animal lovers of all ages, there are even activities and science stations where kids can learn about the wildlife you encounter in the park. The largest park spans more than 2000 acres of land that includes a large section of unspoilt subtropical rainforest in Southeast China is currently the largest eco-zoo in China. Once inside, get on the cable car and see the animals from a bird’s eye view, or bring your own car and drive into your own safari adventure. The park is easily accessible from several points, with a free shuttle bus to take you in and out. It is an integrated park for conservation, research, education as well as tourism encompassing both flora and fauna.
- Mon – Fri: 09:30am – 18:00pm ; Sat – Sun: 09:30am – 18:30pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Guangzhou Chimelong Safari Park
Ticket Information :
- An entrance ticket for you to access the Guangzhou Chimelong Safari Park.
- Weekday: Monday to Friday; Weekend: Saturday and Sunday; peak: 01July-31August, 24september, 01-05October 2018.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018