[Korea] Gyeonggido Summer Fun Grape Picking+DIY Dumpling Farming Retreat 夏天採葡萄DIY饺子農莊體驗
“Calf Village is Located in Gyeonggi-do, Calf Village is a farm having been running for over 40 years. Besides feeding cows, you can also learn how to make ice-cream and cheese at here! Have you figure out what to do this summer? During this one-day Gyeonggi-do tour, we’ll not only bring you to the grape farm and calf village to experience picking grapes and making cheese, but show you the stunning view of Korean drama’s designated filming spot, The Greem!”
0715 : Gather & pick up at Hongdae or 0800 at Myeongdong.
0945 – 1045 : Cows village, get close to the nature, mingles with the cows and having fun while feeding them. DIY your own cheese. *You may bring home 100g cheese.
1215 – 1400 : Yummilious lunch – local secret recipe soup + DIY your own dumpling.
1430 – 1530 : Grapes Farm with fruit picking experience. Bring Home 1kg of your fresh pick grape ! Uhhu !
1600 – 1700 : Famous K-Drama shooting place – Green Cafe. Be a star here. Yeah !
1900 / 1930 : Return to Seoul, tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong ! Tata!
- Join Tour on Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Departure date 01 August till 06 October 2017
- Tour pick up 0715 at Hongdae or 0800 at Myeongdong.
- Mandarin guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
Product Validity : 06 Oct 2017
1 Day Tour
Hongdae or Myeongdong