[Hong Kong] Big Bus Tour Single Line 1 Day pass
In Hongkong, The concreted jungles with all tall building and skyscraper, combination of vintage flats and modern buildings around the Hong Kong Island, the face Central District to Causeway Bay. By taking Hong Kong Big Bus allow you to enjoy all the scenery of concreted jungles of Asia, to experience the culture of Cantonese. Indeed, for those fans who like Hong Kong Drama may have more fun while go through all those filming screen location for those movies, drama series and etc.
- Big Bus Single Tour Red Route 1hr 30mins
Every 20mins from 09:30-18:10
Central / Wan Chai / Causeway Bay / Peak Tram Lower Terminus / Mid-level Escalator / Man Mo Temple / Lan Kwai Fong & Soho area.
- Blue Route 1hr 15mins
Every 30mins from 10:00-18:00
Avenue of Stars / The Peninsula / Langham Place Mall / Ladies Market / Temple Street / Jade Market.
- Green Route 2hrs
Every 30mins from 09:45-16:45
Peak Tram Lower Terminus / Ocean Park / Repulse Bay / Stanley Market / Aberdeen.
- Night Route 1hr
One time only 1815pm (from Central) and 19:00 from Tsim Tsha Tshui
West Kowloon / Nathan Road / Ladies Market / Temple Street Night Market / Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade.
- 1. Hong Kong Island Tour (Red Route)
First Departure: 9:30am
Last Departure: 6:00pm
Frequency: every 30 minutes
- 2. Kowloon Tour (Blue Route)
First Departure 10:00am
Last Departure 6:00pm
Frequency: every 30 minutes
- 3. Stanley Tour (Green Route)
First Departure 9:45am
Last Departure 4:45pm
Frequency: every 30 minutes.
- 4. Night Tour
Begins: Stop 1 (Central Ferry Pier 7) at 6:15pm
Second Pick-Up Point: Stop 11 (Peninsula Hotel) at 7:00pm
Ends: Stop 11 (Peninsula Hotel) at 8:00pm
*The Night Tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour.
Ticket Information :
- Hop-on, hop-off Hong Kong Sightseeing Tour reveals the city’s rich blend of Chinese and Colonial history and offers perfectly designed routes, taking you to all the best Hong Kong landmarks and attractions.
- This is a Join Tour.
- Unlimited limit to hop on and hop off into Big Bus with the same route until the last bus.
Landmarks and Attractions:
- Wan Chai
- Causeway Bay
- Man Mo Temple
- Lan Kwai Fong
- Avenue of Stars
- Ladies Market
- Temple Street
- Jade Market
- Repulse Bay
- Stanley Market
- And so much more!!
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Duration for each tour is based on the Big Bus Tour schedule, kindly ask about the duration with the representative for your tour.
- Bring along your umbrella or raincoat in case for rainy day.
- Keep along your ticket all the time for inspections.
Product Validity : 30 Apr 2019
1 Day Pass