[Hong Kong] Ngong Ping 360 Fun Pass Buddies 4-to-Go
Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. As the first of its kind in Hong Kong, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau. Enjoy the serene and natural surrounds which is only existed in the concreted and modern city. You even can see the spectacular of Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Platea
- 10:00am – 6:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360.
Ticket Information :
- 2ways cable car ride.
- Walking with Buddha Performance
- 25 min each way to enjoy the view of Hong Kong, the other side of this modern city
- Which you are also free to visit Tian Tan Buddha.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- In addition to have a complete experience of Lantau island visitation, you may join the cultural and heritage tour to explore the Tai-O village with boat ride as well as an exclusive experience of traditional stilt house visitation. Tour will be escorted by a professional guide.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2019
1 Day Pass