[Korea] Incheon Wolmido Island Seagull Watching + Songdong Fairy Tale Village 仁川亲亲海鸥回到童年
“Incheon Wolmido Island also known as Wŏlmi-do, is an island one kilometer off the coast of South Korea near Incheon. It is a weekend destination and tourist area, with restaurants, the theme park Play Hill and the areas Meeting Square, Arts Square, Performance Square, and Good Harvest Square. Songdong Fairy Tale Village is a village having the newly decorated in a way to make it look like it came straight out of a fairy tale such as the tin robot from the Wizard of Oz, the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, the Prince climbs Princess Rapunzel’s hair and so much more can be found in the village!.”
07:00 Gather & pick up at Hongdae Subway or 07:45 from Myeongdong.
09:30 Arrived at Wolmido Island and boarding to the Seagull Watching Cruise. Enjoying sea breeze and fun feeding the lovely seagull.
11:00 Visit to Song Dong Fairy Tales Village and China Town. Complimentary famous local snack of Fried Pao.
13:30 Joining cooking class conducted by famous Korean Cheff ‘s Culinary School. DIY Korean style noodle and enjoy your self cook Zhajiangmian.
15:30 Visit to the largest Underground Market in Incheon ~ Bupyeong Underground Street.
18.00 Gather and depart to Seoul.
19:00 Reached Seoul, tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong Subway.
- Tour Day on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Departure date : 02 June – 29 September & 01-29December 2017.
- Tour pick up at 07:00 from Hongdae Subway or 07:45 from Myeongdong.
- Mandarin guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- Be sure you get all the camera or phone ready before boarding the Seagull Cruise, the lovely seagull are waiting!
Product Validity : 29 Dec 2018
1 Day Tour
Hongdae or Myeongdong