[Korea] Jeju Island Aqua Planet
Aqua Planet Jeju boasts the largest aquarium facility among East Asian countries. Housing over 48,000 animals and plants around 500 species from domestic regions and abroad.
This museum offers versatile features, including an aquarium as the main attraction, in addition to Marine Science, Kids Planet and many more convenience facilities. A hands-on experience is also available where children can touch real-life sea animals at the world’s largest touch pool and partake in many of the science and history classes that are on-going throughout the year. The Jeju branch is a highly recommended place to visit for all, especially for family visitors.
- Everyday 10:00am and 07:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Hanwha Aqua Planet Jeju.
Ticket Information :
- Aqua Planet Jeju entrance ticket.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019