[Korea] Jeju Island Cookin´ Nanta Show
Jeju opened an exclusive theatre for Nanta, a non-verbal performance, which has now become a representative cultural tourist item in Korea, on April 2008. The Jeju Theatre for Nanta, located at Art Theater of Jeju Media Center. This captivating 90-minute performance is the longest running show in Korean history, displaying the comedic culinary attempts of four cooks under pressure. Visitors may enjoy the exciting rhythm of Nanta, which is marking its 11th year in Jeju Island, a natural tourist attraction in Korea. The non-verbal performance has become one of the most popular events among local/international visitors to Jeju as the place has relatively fewer leisure activities to do at night.
Ticket Information :
- You may select VIP seats which is in the middle of the theater.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass