[Korea] Jeju Island World Natural Heritage Tour
” The island of Jejudo figures significantly in terms of the preservation of biodiversity. Almost half of all vascular plants found in Korea and about 200 endemic plant species are found on the island, together with half of Korea’s endangered and protected wild species. High on the summit of Mt. Hallasan live polar plant species that advanced southwards during the ice age, while numerous indigenous species and endangered species inhabit the lower altitudes. ”
09:30 Gather & pick up from Jeju-si Ramada Hotel.
10:00 Gimnyeong Beach.
10:40 Manjanggul Lava Tube.
12:10 Lunch with local speciality food.
13:30 Haeunyeo Performance.
13:50 Seongsan Sunrise Peak.
15:50 Saryeoni Forest Path.
17:40 Daheeyeon + green tea foot spa experience.
18:00 Drop off to hotels.
- Join Tour every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Tour pick up 09:00 from Ramada Hotel.
- English guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Ramada Hotel.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
Product Validity : 30 Jun 2018
1 Day Tour