Jeju Teddy Bear Museum
Teddy Bear Museum is one of the most famous attractions in beautiful Jungmun Resort on Jeju Island. You’ll find the world’s most expensive bears, teddy versions of famous stars, bears acting out famous events, the evolution of the teddy bear and a lot of photo opportunities! Meet the teddy bears of the world’s first exhibition theme park with various real life-sized wildlife and marine stuffed animals and teddy bears. It’s a must see for every lovers of teddy bear and families.
- 09:00am – 19:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket to access the Teddy Bear Museum.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018
1 Day Pass