[Korea] Jeonju Cultural Experience + Heath Spa Pamper-lado Retreat 马耳山宠爱自己顶级红蔘温泉
” Yongmeori Beach is a place where Mt. Sanbangsan stretches into the ocean and it looks as if a dragon’s head is going underwater. This area is made of Sa-am stacks, built up over millions of years. There are Gulbangs here which are depressed into the shape of rooms, and wide rocks stacking up on one another along the seashore cliffs which create a majestic scenery by the sea. Jeonju Hanok Village is located in the city of Jeonju and overlaps Pungnam-dong and Gyo-dong. There are over 800 traditional Korean hanok houses. While the rest of city has been industrialized, Hanok Village retains its historical charms and traditions.”
06:45 Gather & pick up from Hongdae or 07:15 from Myeongdong.
10:00 Pamper yourself with Ginseng Spa at Jingan Red Ginseng Spa – 3 1/2hours (please bring your own swim wear and cap).
14:30 Enjoy local yummilious with noodle & dumpling.
12:10 Yongmeori Coast.
15:30 Visit to Jeonju Hanok Village.
16:45 Gather at meeting point for return transfer to Seoul.
19:30 Arrive at Seoul, tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
- Join Tour every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Tour pick up 06:45 from Hongdae or 07:15 from Myeongdong.
- Mandarin guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- Locker available at the spa center, you may store your belongs in there.
Product Validity : 04 Oct 2017
1 Day Tour
Hongdae or Myeongdong