[Korea] Jeonju Cultural + Maisan Day Tour *depart from Seoul
“Maisan Provincial Park is located in Jinan-gun, Jeollabuk-do and has a vareity of names depending on the season. In the spring, it is called Dotdaebong, in the summer, Yonggakbong, in the fall, Maibong, and in the winter, Munpilbong. There are two main pathways leading up Maisan Mountain, located on the southern side and the northern side. The southern course is very popular, showcasing the many stone pagodas of Tapsa Temple. This temple has around 80 tall stone pagodas that do not sway no matter how strong the winds may blow. Another attraction of the mountain is Eunsusa Temple, where King Taejo stopped to give a 100-day prayer during his trip to Seongsusan Mountain.”
06:30 Gather & pick up at Hongdae or Myeongdong MRT.
10:00 Arrival and visit Jeonju Mural Village sightseeing at own leisure.
11:00 Lunch specialties Korean noodle and dumpling.
12:00 Wearing traditional Korean dress to walk around Jeonju Hanok Village & church to take pictures.
15:00 Arrival & visit to Maisan.
16:40 Gather and return to Seoul.
19:30 Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong MRT.
- Join Tour on every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Tour pick up 06:30 at Hongdae or Myeongdong MRT.
- Mandarin guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong MRT.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- Be sure you get ready with full bar battery on your phone and camera for all the sweet memory snap shot!!
Product Validity : 04 Oct 2017
1 Day Tour
Hongdae or Myeongdong