[Singapore] Jurong Bird Park Lunch Date with Parrots
Jurong Bird Park has almost every species to impress avian lovers, along with fun exhibits, interactive shows, and of course, its charming residents. For an up-close encounter with some of our prettiest and rarest feathered friends, step into Jurong Bird Park.
Spread across 20.2 hectares in a western corner of Singapore, this sprawling park is Asia’s largest, with a collection of over 5,000 birds from 400 species.
You’ll meet the many feathered residents during daily feeding sessions, even glimpsing elusive birds like the crested guinea fowl, iridescent starling and turaco.
- 12:30pm – 14:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Singapore Jurong Bird Park
Ticket Information :
- This is ticket is only available for the Lunch with Parrots.
- This ticket does not serve as entrance ticket, guest requires purchase day pass for park entry.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Get your Singapore Jurong Bird Park Entrance Ticket for the park entry. Check this out ! Singapore Jurong Bird Park
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019