[Australia] Melbourne Penguin Parade
Experience yourself, hear the ‘huk-huk’ of penguins as they gather in groups and going back home towards the shore? Watch closely as they emerge from the waves, then the cuteness overloaded waddle across the beach toward the dunes.
- The Penguin Parade occurs every evening at sunset for 1 hour. Please arrive at the visitor centre before the Penguins cross the beach, however to experience all the activities and attractions on offer it is recommended that you arrive 1-2 hours before sunset.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Melbourne Philip Island Peguin Parade.
Ticket Information :
- Inclusive of entrance to Melbourne Penguin Parade – general viewing.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018