[Singapore] Mint Museum of Toys
For those feeling nostalgic for their childhood, a visit to the MINT (Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys) Museum of Toys will help you relive some of your most cherished memories.
This private museum boasts more than 50,000 pieces of vintage toys, some of them over 100 years old, and childhood memorabilia from more than 40 countries, some as far away as Bulgaria.
- 09:30 am – 18:30 pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Singapore Mint Museum of Toys
Ticket Information :
- A entrance ticket for you to access the Mint Museum of toys.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 Sept 2019