[Thailand] Half Day Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
” Damnoen Saduak is the most popular floating market in Thailand, great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into a bygone way of life. An early morning start is worth it to avoid the heat and catch Damnoen Saduak at its liveliest. Most visitors who come to Thailand want to visit a floating market and many of them will end up here. Don’t let that put you off though, it’s an enjoyable morning out of the city and if you avoid the tourist shops you can get a real sense of the place. The market is over an hour outside Bangkok, and the easiest way to get there is to join a tour.”
07:00 : Pick up from hotel in the city area such as Pratunam, Silom, Siam Square.
09:15 : Arrive at the boat landing ti take a long tail motor boat (15mins) to view way of life of Thai villages and visit the floating market (60min) on of most famous tourist attraction places in Thailand.
11:00 : Depart from Damneon Saduak.
13:00 : Return to Bangkok and drop off at hotel.
- Join Tour on everyday.
- Tour pick up from hotel in the city area such as Pratunam, Silom, Siam Square.
- English guiding tour.
- Drop off at hotel.
- Child fare apply to heights 90-140cm only; heights 141cm and above apply to adult fare. Infant under 3years old or heights under 89cm and below free of charge.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 December 2017
1 Day Tour