[Korea] N Seoul Tower + Hello Kitty Island
N Seoul Tower was built in 1969 as Korea’s first integrated transmission tower beaming television and radio broadcasts across the capital. Since opening to the public in 1980, it has become a much-loved Seoul landmark. Forget the daily rush of the metropolis for a moment as the beauty of all of Seoul spreads out before you.The tower’s main attractions include multi-colored digital art projected onto the tower at night, a digital observatory, a roof terrace, the HanCook restaurant, the n.Grill restaurant, and the Haneul (Sky) Restroom. N Seoul Tower’s mountain surroundings on Namsan (Mt.) have made it a popular place to unwind for locals and tourists alike. Don’t missed out the love locks at Namsan Park too!
An all-about-Hello-Kitty space gives visitors of all ages a chance to learn about the history of the character and explore her home. Hello Kitty invites guests to spend a day with Hello Kitty at her new Seoul home, share some dessert with the character herself, and even get to sit on her personal rocking chair.
- N Seoul Tower & Hello Kitty Island : Daily 10:00am – 11:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Ticket Information :
- An entrance ticket to access the observatory deck.
- An entrance ticket to Hello Kitty Island.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- You may also rent a guide audio service at the counter to fully enjoy the observatory.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass