N Seoul Tower
N Seoul Tower was built in 1969 as Korea’s first integrated transmission tower beaming television and radio broadcasts across the capital. Since opening to the public in 1980, it has become a much-loved Seoul landmark. The tower’s main attractions include multi-colored digital art projected onto the tower at night, a digital observatory, a roof terrace, the HanCook restaurant, the n.Grill restaurant, and the Haneul (Sky) Restroom. N Seoul Tower’s mountain surroundings on Namsan (Mt.) have made it a popular place to unwind for locals and tourists alike.
- 10:00am – 11:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of N Seoul Tower
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket to access the observatory deck.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the ticket counter.
Recommended Tips :
- You may also rent a guide audio service at the counter to fully enjoy the observatory.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2017
1 Day Pass