[Korea] Nami Island + Gangchon Rail Bike + Garden of the Morning Calm Romantic Retreat
“The Garden of Morning Calm, a 30,000㎡ garden, is open year-round and is a great spot to visit for families, couples, and photographers alike.The garden houses about 5,000 kinds of plants, including 300 varieties native to Baekdusan Mountain, known as a spiritual mountain to the Korean people. Flowers are in bloom from March to November, so the garden is usually busy during this period. In addition to the beautiful foliage of the garden, there are a variety of festivals and displays held throughout the year.Spring: Spring Garden Festival, Summer: Festival of Roses, Hydrangeas and Roses of Sharon, Autumn: Festival of Chrysanthemums and Autumnal Tints and Winter: Lighting Festival ”
07:00 Tour pick up from Hongdae Subway Station or 07:45 from Myeodong Subway Station.
09:30 Gangchon 4 Seater Rail Bike experience at Gimyujeong Station ( share by 4 person in 1 rail bike/approximately 1.5hours ).
11:30 Local yummilious – Cheesy Tri-colour Chicken Chop.
13:00 Visit to Nami Island ( approximately 2hours ).
15:30 Touring to Garden of the Morning Calm ( approximately 1hour ).
16:30 Gather at meeting point and return to Seoul.
20:00 Arrive in Seoul, tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong Subway Station.
- Join Tour on every Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Tour pick up at 07:00 from Hongdae Subway or 07:45 from Myeongdong.
- Mandarin guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- Enjoy your 4seater rail bike ride with the scenic around you with no hurry, selfie or wefie is recommended!
Product Validity : 28 Nov 2017
1 Day Tour
Hongdae or Myeongdong