Ngong Ping 360 2Ways Standard Cable Car
Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. As the first of its kind in Hong Kong, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau.
- 10:00am – 6:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360.
Ticket Information :
- 2ways standard cabin cable car ride.
- 25 min each way to enjoy the view of Hong Kong, the other side of this modern city
- Which you are also free to visit Tian Tan Buddha.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- In addition to exciting on-site shopping, dining and recreational facilities, Ngong Ping Village also hosts festive and themed events to entertain individual, group or family visitors alike. Treat yourself to a 5D movie at “Motion 360” or a multi-media journey at “Walking with Buddha”. Capture the memorable moments of your Lantau adventure with our festive installations placed around the village.
- You may check out a pass allow you to enjoy the Fun Pass with 1 Day Pass which you also are optional to choose take Crystal Cabin or Standard Cabin.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2019