[Hong Kong] Ngong Ping 360 Buddhist Walk
An in-depth experience in this two-hour excursion to Ngong Ping’s Buddhist monastery and related attractions. Appreciate the architecture, and become enlightened by listening to Buddhist stories and learning more about yourself. Professional tour guide service throughout the journey enable you have a better understanding and unforgotten experience towards the walks.
- 10:00am – 6:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
12:00 – 13:00 – Redeem Cable car ticket at the counter and proceed to Ngong Ping Village
13:45 – Assembly at Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse.
13:50 – Proceed to visit Tian Tan Buddha by sight-seeing coach.
14:30 – Visit Wisdom Path. The Wisdom Path symbolizes the profoundness and wisdom of Buddhist teaching.
15:15 – The Grand Hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas which combines Buddhist teaching, mediation, history and culture.
16:00 – Return to the Po Lin Monastery to enjoy refreshment (Pork-Free). Tour ends.
Tour Inclusive :
- Round Trip Cable Car at your choice of cabin
- Coach transfer to Tian Tan Buddha
- Snack coupon at Po Lin Monastery
Tour Information :
- Tour Duration: Approx. 2.0 hours ( Departure on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- Assembly Time: 01:30 pm
- Assembly Point: Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse
- Guide speaking language: English and Mandarin
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the ticket counter for entrance exchange.
- Please proceed to redeem the rides at the ticket Ngong Ping counter at least 45mins before your preferred time slot in order to be at the assembly point punctually.
Recommended Tips :
- In addition to exciting on-site shopping, dining and recreational facilities, Ngong Ping Village also hosts festive and themed events to entertain individual, group or family visitors alike. Treat yourself to a 5D movie at “Motion 360” or a multi-media journey at “Walking with Buddha”. Capture the memorable moments of your Lantau adventure with our festive installations placed around the village.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2019