[Hong Kong] Ngong Ping 360 Lantau Culture and Heritage Insight Tour
Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. As the first of its kind in Hong Kong, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau.
Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360 Heritage & Cultural Discovery Tour includes a stunning cable car journey, a visit to renowned Lantau attractions such as Po Lin Monastery, Giant Buddha, Ngong Ping Piazza, and Tai O Fishing Village with boat excursion!
- 10:00am – 6:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Assembly at Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse
Watch free tea demonstration with Chinese Music at Linong Tea House
Coach pick up to Tai O Fishing Village & Visiting a traditional stilt house
Boat excursion at Tai O Fishing Village. Enjoy free tasting of local specialty & explore the village!
Coach pick up to Ngong Ping Village.
Walking tour to Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
Escorted back to cable car terminal and dismiss. Tour ends.
Tour Inclusive :
- Round Trip Cable Car with your choices of cabin
- Visit Ngong Ping Village, Tian Tan Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
- Chinese Tea demonstration and tasting
- Tai O Boat Excursion – Chinese Dolphin spotting
- Exclusive Stilt House Visit
- Taste of Tai O local delicacies
Tour Information :
- Tour Duration: Approx. 3.5 hours (Daily Departure)
- Assembly Time: 11:15am/12:15pm/01:15pm/02:30pm
- Assembly Point: Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse
- Guide speaking language: English and Mandarin.
- Please proceed to redeem the rides at the ticket Ngong Ping counter at least 45mins before your preferred time slot in order to be at the assembly point punctually.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the ticket counter for entrance exchange.
Recommended Tips :
- In addition to exciting on-site shopping, dining and recreational facilities, Ngong Ping Village also hosts festive and themed events to entertain individual, group or family visitors alike. Treat yourself to a 5D movie at “Motion 360” or a multi-media journey at “Walking with Buddha”. Capture the memorable moments of your Lantau adventure with our festive installations placed around the village.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2019