Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is one of the top aquarium in Asia, voted as Japan and Asia best aquarium by Trip Advisor too!! Explorer the 14 permanent exhibits themed, encounter with 30,000 creatures encompassing 620 species, including otters, sea lions, penguins, dolphins, whale sharks, rays, and jellyfish. Do check out the feeding times for the marine animals during entry and plan your time of visits.
- Daily 10:30am – 20:00pm.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Ticket Information :
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan admission ticket.
- Redeem your physical ticket pass at
– Kansai International Airport arrival hall – HIS counter on 1st floor, next to the Northern Exit Gate (08:30am-22:00pm)
– Osaka City Air Terminal ( JR Namba Station ) – Japan Holiday Travel OCAT Tourist Information Center on 1st floor (08:30am-20:30pm)
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 Sep 2018