[Malaysia] Penang Escape Theme Park, Malaysia School Holiday and Team Building Park
ESCAPE is the fun destination with exciting rides and games hosted in a natural environment.
ESCAPE re-introduces the play and values of yesteryear so to inject reality into a world overdependent on an isolation-inducing electronic lifestyle. Through fun activities, with an emphasis on self-directed and self-powered play, the visitor experiences Low Tech, High Fun.
ESCAPE demonstrates there’s no age limit to having fun as the rides and games are designed for a wide range of age groups, abilities, and energy levels.
- 10:00am – 6:00pm (check official website to confirm)
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Penang Escape Theme Park
Ticket Information :
- Enjoy all the exciting rides and games hosted in a natural environment.
- Park Rules :
• Please follow all the instructions given to you by ESCAPE Adventureplay staff.• Comply with instructions provided via signage, light, or other indication.• Guests may be required to provide ID for verification purposes.• ESCAPE Adventureplay reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the park without giving reasons. Additionally, reserves the right to require a person already admitted to the park to leave (without refund or compensation) for failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or dangerous behavior.• Some attractions may be unsafe for guests who are less physicallyable, or have certain medical conditions. If in doubt, please check with your doctor first.• It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in thelockers however ESCAPE Adventureplay cannot be held responsible for any loss of property within the park whetherstowed in lockers or not.• Harnesses or any safety devices provided areproperty of ESCAPE Adventureplay and are not to be removed from the park.• For the good and well-being of all, queue jumping is strictly prohibited. Please do not save places or exit the line and return for any reason.• Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times. Children below 13 years must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission.• Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered.• Reentry after exit is not permitted.• Outside food & beverages are not allowed into ESCAPE Adventureplay.• Pets and outside animals are not allowed into the park.• ESCAPE Adventureplay reserves the right, as circumstances dictate, to change the operating hours of the park or attractions, or close the park or any part of it temporarily, or restrict the number of persons having access to the park.• Please note that clothing and jewelry that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attractions.• All attractions and slides close for the day 30 minutes prior to the Park’s advertised closing time.• Glassware, firearms, weapons, or hazardous materials are strictly prohibited inside the park.• Guest safety is our top priority, however while the management take comprehensive measures to ensure customer safety, it cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents resulting in injury or death within the park.• Smoking is forbidden within the park, except in certain designated areas.• ESCAPE Adventureplay captures moments of fun and this includes photography of guests within the park. By entering the park you provide your consent for your image to be shown on the ESCAPE website and in other media produced.• Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior written approval.• The use of securely fastened Go-Pro® type action cameras for personal image and video capture is allowed in the park. However, ESCAPE Adventureplay is not liable for any injuries caused by their use either to the operator or other park guests.• For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time while on the rides and attractions.
- ESCAPE ADVENTURE PLAY BASE CAMP CONDITIONS & RULES• The Park Rules of ESCAPE Adventureplay also apply to Base Camp.• BASE CAMP is the call to the wild. It is not a hotel or ‘glamping’.• Participants must be prepared for the challenges and discomfort of camping in a natural setting.• Do not damage the natural setting you are in. Do not pick live plants and limit water use when you are showering.• The allocation of plots is based on availability and it may not be the case that all plots will be together.• Do not hang clothing outside your tent. Facilities for the hanging of clothing is provided in each tent• Do not bring valuable items into Base Camp.• Fires are only allowed at the designated BBQ pits.• Be careful with matches and naked flames.• Smoking is prohibited inside the tents.• BASE CAMP check-in starts at 2:00pm on the day of your arrival and check-out is at 12:00pm on the day of your departure.• Base Camp participants may only enter ESCAPE Adventureplay between 9:00am – 6:00pm.• The Entry/Exit to Base Camp is open outside of these hours.• Be respectful of other Base Campers.• Do not walk across other pitches.• Be quiet, especially between 12:00pm and 7:00am• The water in the toilet and shower areas of BASE CAMP is not intended to be drunk or used for cooking, even after boiling.• Base Campers are liable for any damage caused, including but not limited to, tents and plants.
Rides and Attractions:
- FLYING LEMUR
- MONKEY BUSINESS
- KITE FLYER
- TUBBY RACER
- ATAN’S LEAP
- GECKO TOWER
- MONKEY SCHOOL
- TOTS TRAIL
- FOXY BURROW
- JUNGLE SWINGER
- Water Park
- And so much more!!
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please present the E-Tickets/Voucher which contain a passcode to the ticket counter in order to get your physical ticket.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Catch Rapid Bus No. 101 or 102 to ESCAPE at 10 minutes intervals. Pay first, redeem your bus fares at ESCAPE entrance. A joint Green Initiative by ESCAPE & RAPID Penang.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2019
1 Day Pass