[Thailand] Phuket Niramit Show
With its rich history that reads like an epic novel, Thailand is undoubtedly one of the most intriguing Asian nations, replete with over 700 years of captivating culture, customs and traditions. It’s worth coming early for the pre-show to see various cultural Thai treasures. Housing the Ratchada Theatre, a miniature Thai village, Sawasdee Restaurant and a souvenir shop all under one roof, the Siam Niramit compound is decked out in contemporary Thai style, with small ‘salas’ (gazebos) and sculptures of Kinnaree, a mythical winged creature prevalent in many Thai fables. Here you can also feed the elephants, listen to a ‘ranad’ (Thai xylophone) band and take pictures with characters from the show. The three-act show takes you on a Thai journey that you will never forget!
- 17:30PM – 20:00PM
- Shows start 20:00. Show Duration 80min.
- Buffet Dinner from 17:30 – 20:00 (optional)
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Bangkok Siam Niramit Show
Ticket Information :
- A ticket for you to access the Bangkok Siam Niramit Show.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass