[Thailand] Phuket Trick Eye Museum
Trick Eye is short for ‘Trick of the eye’, which refers to an art technique that turns two-dimensional paintings into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. With that, 2D paintings on the museum walls, floors and ceilings appear to pop out of the surface and come to life. Take pictures as you cross a shaky bridge over a waterfall, escape the sharp teeth of a shark, slide down a snowy slope and more! At Trick Eye Museum, you’ll be creating unforgettable memories with friends and family amid fun and laughter, with a dash of educational and cultural enrichment.
- 10:00am – 19:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Phuket Trick Eye Museum
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket for you to access the Trick Eye Museum. Enjoy your day with the 2D paintings on the museum walls, floors and ceilings appear to pop out of the surface and come to life.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019