[Thailand] River Sun Cruise + Full day Ayutthaya Tour
“A trip to visit the ancient city of Ayutthaya, capital of Siam since year 1350, Bang Pa-In The Royal Summer Palace of King Rama V with its incredible mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture, sit back and relax with your lunch onboard while cruising back to Bangkok along the scenic of Chao Phraya River Bank.”
06.30am : Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.
07.30am : Departure via River Sun Cruise Coach to Ayutthaya.
09.00am : Visit to Bang Pan-In Summer Palace.
10.30am : Visit UNESCO sites the historic capital of Siam at Ayuttaya – Wat Mahatad – the Royal Manastery, Wat Phrasrisanphet – the Residential Palace and Wat Lokayasutharam.
13.30pm : Depart from pier, buffet lunch is serve. Cruising back to Bangkok via Chao Phraya River, enjoy your scenery cruise tour.
15.45pm : Arrive in Bangkok.
16.30pm : Back to hotel.
- 06:30 AM pick up – 16:30 PM return
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of River Sun Cruise + Full day Ayutthaya Tour
Tour Information :
- Coach trip to Ayuttaya and return on River Sun Cruise.
- Walking tour at Ayutttaya.
- Buffet lunch onboard River Sun Cruise.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- The are temples visit, please wear proper attire with no hot pants or singlet.
- Please prepare yourself with a pair of comfortable walking shoe, sun hat, sun lotion and etc for the walking tour at Ayuttaya.
Product Validity : 31 Oct 2017
1 Day Pass