Samurai Experience, Osaka
An extra ordinary experience with kimono wearing and samurai training with special movement, as well as learning ways of holding a tate (Japanese sword). After the fun experience, there will be photo session too, which you may flash them at social media! Cool!
- Daily morning session 10:00am – 11:00am or afternoon session 03:00pm – 04:00pm
How to go:
- Address : Japan Tate-do Association – 3F Imai-build, 1-1-27, Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka
- 2minutes walk from Yotsubashi Station.
- Please report yourself 10min before the class started.
Ticket Information :
- Kimono wearing experience + photo session.
- Lessons of samurai etiquette, sword training and fight training.
How To Use :
- After purchased, please stated your mail address, we will post the tour voucher to you.
- Present the voucher at the entrance of the attraction.
Product Validity : 27 Dec 2017
1 time class