Samurai Experience, Osaka
Learn the way of ancient Samurai! An extra ordinary experience with kimono wearing and samurai training with special movement, as well as learning ways of holding a tate (Sword Fighting). We guarantee that you’ll feel like you’ve just taken part in an action movie and not just hear and discover Japanese culture! After the fun experience, there will be photo session too, which you may flash them at social media! Cool!
- Daily morning session 10:00am – 11:00am or afternoon session 03:00pm – 04:00pm
How to go:
- Address : Japan Tate-do Association – 3F Imai-build, 1-1-27, Kitahorie, Nishi-ku, Osaka
- 2minutes walk from Yotsubashi Station.
- Please report yourself 10min before the class started.
Ticket Information :
- Kimono wearing experience + photo session.
- Lessons of samurai etiquette, sword training and fight training.
How To Use :
- After purchased, please stated your mail address, we will post the tour voucher to you.
- Present the voucher at the entrance of the attraction.
Product Validity : 27 Dec 2017
1 time class