[Singapore] Science Centre + Omni Theatre Movie + Butterflies Up-Closed
A visit to the Science Centre can take many forms. Whether you are a family looking for a fun and educational outing, a teacher planning a school excursion, a tourist with a couple of hours to fill, or a science enthusiast wishing to expand your already broad horizons even further, you will find something interesting at the Science Centre. So back and enjoy a cool 8k digital full dome movie.
To visit a particular exhibition or have a quick overview of the centre, one or two hours may be enough, but if you want the full experience of interacting with all our exhibitions, shows and activities, you will need more than a whole day.
Marvel at 1,500 live butterflies ( from over 50 species ) fluttering around you at this cool outdoor conservatory. Home to 3,000 species of the most beautiful and rarest insects, it is one of Asia’s largest collections.
- Science Centre: 10:00am – 18:00pm
- Omni-Theatre: 12:00pm – 18:00pm (Last show at 5pm)
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom 09:30am – 19:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Singapore Science Centre + Omni Theatre Movie and Singapore Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
Ticket Information :
- A entrance ticket for you to access the Singapore Science Centre and Butterfly Park.
- This ticket is sell as a combo including Singapore Science Centre, Omni Theatre Movie and Butterflies Up-Closed.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity :31 Aug 2020