[Singapore] Sentosa Mega Adventure Park Getting High of Fun – Thrill Seeker with Megazip and Para Jump
Featuring the most extreme zip wires in Asia, an aerial rope course and a free-fall simulator, it’s an experience that you’ll never forget. Depending on your fitness level, choose to try out the different courses at your own pace.
Over 450 metres long and at 72 metres above sea level, the MegaZip flying fox lets you whizz over the jungle canopy and the buzz of Siloso Beach. For a thrilling simulated parachute landing, try ParaJump. Developed in the UK, the Powerfan Descender allows you to step off a platform into thin air and land gently on the ground a full 15 metres below.
- Daily 10.00am – 7:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Singapore Mega Adventure.
Ticket Information :
- An entrance ticket for megazip and parajump.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
Minimum height and weight requirements :
- Megazip – height under 90cm shall accompany by 1adult during the flight, height 120cm above shall enjoy the flight by own; weight at minimum 30kg and under 140kg.
- Parajump – no minimum height require, weight at minimum 30kg and under 120kg.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes, drinking water, full phone battery and power bank, as many beautiful photos to take during the visit.
- The thrill and fun and adventure you looking for can be further to Universal Studios Singapore where all the excitement awaits. At night you can go on journey to the Wings of Time Show.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019