[Korea] Seoul 63 Building Observatory
63 Building is like what we have seen in all the Korean drama, the elegant signature architectural landmark of South Korea and the tallest gold-clad structure in the world, a popular check in spot in social media too! Don’t miss out the Aqua Planet 63 during the visit, which is the shooting location of K-Drama – Legend of the Blue Sea. starring by Oppa Lee Min-Ho.
- Daily 10:00am – 22:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Ticket Information :
- An entrance ticket to 63 Building Observatory.
- Optional add on Aqua Planet entrance ticket.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass