[Korea] Seoul Alive Museum Insadong
The Alive Museum at Insa-dong is Korea’s largest “FUN” exhibition. Exhibitions include,Trick Art, Object Art, and more. Trick Art refers to a new type of art, which consists of artworks that actively engage the viewers through a 3-dimentional experience. Object Art refers to sculptures and installation art reinvents the idea of “seeing is believing.” Come explore the extensive collection, but don’t forget to bring your camera before you do.
- Daily 09:00am – 20:30pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website.
Ticket Information :
- A fun experience at Alive Museum.
- Optional add on Dynamic Maze.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass