[Korea] Seoul Cookin´ Nanta Show
The Myeongdong Nanta Theatre is located on the 3rd to 5th floors of the Unesco Building, where Funky House used to be. A show blending acrobatics, martial arts, music and culinary skills. NANTA combines the rhythms from Korean folk songs with modern music, creating a non-verbal performance that’s accessible to an international audience. The auditorium also includes a special room for families with small children, located on the third floor. This room has soundproof glass and a stereo system, so that audience members of all ages can enjoy the performance..
Ticket Information :
- You may select VIP seats which is in the middle of the theater.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass